So my step mom went to Miami for mothers day, and I made her a big batch of cookies to take with her. These weren’t normal cookies though, they were JUMBO!! I also added some white chocolate chips to the regular chocolate ones, which made them oh so good. The recipe is the same as any tollhouse or basic cookie recipe, I just used 1/4 cup of batter for each cookie. This gave me about 12 cookies, but mine were super big, so I’m sure you could probably get about 14 out of it if you wanted.
*2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
*3/4 tsp baking soda
*3/4 tsp salt
*1 cup butter, room temperature
*1 1/2 cups brown sugar
*2 large eggs
*2 tsp vanilla extract
*1 cup white chocolate chips
*1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 300F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Whisk together dry ingredients – flour, baking soda and salt – in a medium bowl.
3. In a large bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time, followed by the vanilla extract.
4. Gradually beat in the flour mixture, mixing just until no streaks of flour remain. 5. Stir in chocolate chips.
6. Use a 1/4 cup scoop to shape large balls of dough and place on prepared baking sheets. Leave about 6-inches between each cookie to allow for spread.
7. Bake for 16-19 minutes, until cookies are golden around the edges. Allow to cool on baking sheets for at least 5 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.